Wednesday, February 1, 2017

MechaFrog Alpha Version 0.0.1

Hi everyone, this is the beginning of my journey on my new project MechaFrog. I am going to remake a game I've prototyped roughly 10 years ago. I have hopes of turning it into a game similar to those I love to play. I am intentionally giving very little info on the project as I have a lot of work to do to present the ideas in a more coherent manner. For now, I'm releasing a build that demonstrates the platforming mechanics I'm working towards.

Alpha Version 0.0.1 Release Notes
  • initial project setup
  • basic platforming mechanics added
  • wall jumping
  • crouch hopping and high jump from crouch
  • double/triple/N jumping in air
  • 8 directional shooting
  • play timer
  • exposed movement variables in custom UI

Note: This post is in February when I set up the blog. Project started mid-November 2016. Alpha 0.0.1 built Nov 24, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment